From the warehouse to the road, we make safety a priority and continually make improvements to protect our employees and the products we house and deliver.
In order to uphold our safety objectives, we:
- Maintain safe workplaces and equipment.
- Comply with all relevant safety and health legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and industry standards.
- Provide ongoing safety and health information and training to all employees.
- Identify and eliminate, where possible, all workplace hazards that could result in an injury or illness.
- Clearly define all safety and health roles and responsibilities.
- Consult with staff on safety and health matters and respond appropriately to all matters raised.
- Set measurable safety and health objectives and targets to support the aim of zero injuries and illnesses within the workplace.
- Provide injury management services and support to all employees in the event of a work-related injury or illness.
- Promote a culture of personal responsibility for safety and health.